Disaster Planning for Residents in Owosso
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Owosso, MI is ensuring business continuity. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Owosso, MI following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.