Disaster Planning for Residents in Owosso
All companies need to plan to ensure business continuity. Usually, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of The Flint & Saginaw Area!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.