Disaster Planning for Residents in Owosso
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. However, plans like that typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you would like a free assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services in Owosso, MI after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.